THE MIDWEEK WEDDING PACKAGE
Say I do in the Heart of Surrey with our perfect wedding package.
- Personal service from our onsite Wedding Coordinator
- Banqueting Manager to smoothly run your special day
- Wedding Breakfast room hire
- Use of red carpet for ceremony and outside
- Post Ceremony Drink of either Prosecco, Bucks Fizz or Pimm’s
- 3 course wedding breakfast with coffee & petit fours
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Bottled still & sparkling water
- Glass of House Prosecco for the toast
- White table linen & napkins
- Personalised menus, placecards & table plan by “Sugarlove”
- Use of silver cake stand & knife
- Evening Reception room hire
- Choice of 8 Items from the finger buffet
- Resident DJ & Disco until midnight
- Use of Wooden dancefloor
- Bed and Breakfast in a choice of Suites for the Bride & Groom
- Special accommodation rate for guests attending your wedding
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities for all guests staying over
£95 per adult from Sunday - Thursday
Terms and conditions apply, contact wedding team for full details.
Our packages are flexible, with the ability to add additional guests as required or personalise in any way you choose.
We tailor make weddings to suit your wedding vision, we'll make sure everything is exactly the way you want it. Summer, autumn or winter, to a last minute whirlwind wedding, tailor our packages for every occasion and season. From décor to cakes, we have a number of suppliers on board to help with the little touches that really add your personality to the day.
"What an amazing day we shared with our friends and family. I would like to thank Hannah from events for helping me pull the day together. A huge thank you to Dragos and his team, Dragos was absolutely brilliant. He made me feel so at ease on the day and made sure throughout the day everything went to plan. He talked us through everything and was simply just fantastic. We cannot thank him and his team enough. We had a fantastic day which we will never forget. Perfect day and perfect venue."
Emma & Kristian